PART-TIME ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED FOR THE ANGLO-AZERBAIJANI SOCIETY - BASED IN LONDON
The Society is seeking a part-time administrator to work directly for the Principal Director, London for 14 hours a week.
This position is based in London.
The job responsibilities are:
• Communications Management - dealing the day-to-day running of the office - dealing/answering/distributing of e-mails, keeping diaries, answering public or press queries.
• Event Management - Able to set up and organize Society events.
• Schedule Management - Co-ordinate Society's Executive board and AGM meetings, taking of minutes, drafting of minutes and distribution.
• Office Management - Maintaining Website and Social media sites and general smooth running of the office.
• Records Management – Maintaining a filing system for the Society and maintaining a database for membership
• Bookkeeping Management – payment of invoices and preparation of the monthly breakdown of income and expenditure for the Treasurer.
It is desirable that candidates should have knowledge, understanding and experience regarding both British and Azerbaijani culture and ways of communications.
The Society is also looking for continuity of staff, therefore this part-time appointment should be for at least 3-5 years.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to Dr. Atalar, Principal London Director email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for this post is; 15.05.2018